We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as login, navigation menus, search, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the customer, sales team, and developer to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Ready to learn new technologies or skills.
- A portfolio of professional or CV of UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience in the following technologies and software is plus: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Thai Native
- English written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Can work in a flexible scope of work.
- Flexible to meeting with customers sometimes.