Project Manager - Google Cloud
GoPomelo are looking for Project Managers with a background in managing technical projects in the enterprise space in Thailand and abroad. Some high level scope is given below -
- Own and drive projects from the planning stage through execution to meet desired outcomes and deadlines
- Manage and plan deployment activities, custom developments, and workshop or as required, within constraints such as time, cost and follow best practices
- Schedule and lead deployment PKOs, DSWs, DPWs, and manage communication with the client's project lead
- Select and assign the tools, resources, staff and processes to support deployment and deployment planning and transformation projects. Provide deployment assistance and solution design to customers.
- Ensure that best practice as per the Customer Success Services best practices are followed at all times
- Project manage custom development projects by communicating updates with customers and managing the development team to hit deadlines and maintain high quality.
- Manage customer deployments using Google’s Apps.
- Communicate with Google Deployments team during projects and for general updates as needed.
- Work closely with customers and Google, both onsite and remotely, to design and implement solutions with Google Enterprise products.
- Become technically expertised in all products and solutions held by GoPomelo by ongoing personal development, maintaining certifications and being up to date on all technical aspects. Engage in the product life cycle from A to Z.
- Lead the team in demonstrating professionalism, leadership and punctuality (8.30am to 5.30am - and maybe more as projects require).
- Support Pre-Sale and Post Sale Customer Requirements
- Arrive to work and meetings promptly and display commitment to projects
- Work with team members in friendly and productive way
- Manage communication between Vendor and Customer
- Attend customer meetings by yourself and handle customer requirements during and after meeting
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering; MBA degree a plus.
- Strong experience in project management in the technology industry, either in corporate IT, professional services, consulting or product development.
- Experience with Cloud Computing and/or Collaboration Solutions (Google Apps, SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Domino).
- Detailed functional and technical product knowledge.
- Proven ability to drive large, complex IT projects; ability to manage project scope and budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Thai)