Human Resources Internship
GoPomelo is looking for a highly energetic and motivated students to join the HR team at our Head Office in Bangkok. As a fast moving start up working closely with our Premier partner Google and Salesforce and Facebook, you will be responsible for finding new employees as well as interns to expand and grow our team.
- Leading the hiring process staff and interns, including screening resumes and conducting interviews
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by assisting managers
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Organizational health and work life balance activities
- Maintaining the Career Site & Talent Pool
- Providing general HR Support to GoPomelo’s employees
- Pursuing a bachelor or master degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Fluent in English verbally and written. Being able to communicate in Thai would be a plus.
- Strong computer skills, especially G Suite
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Exceptional employee relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and add value to the business
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Co-op or working experience in Human Resources is an plus
- Training and Google certification
- Friday social time and refreshments TGIF (Food&Drink)
- Be part of a fast moving start up which is a premier Partner of Google
- Free rooftop gym at Campus 101
Are you excited to come and join our team in Bangkok, Thailand. Send us your CV and Motivational letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.