Full Stack Developer
GoPomelo is hiring full stack developers for our office in Bangkok. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining relationships with our current customers and converting sales opportunities into new customers.
- Build software applications on Google Maps and Cloud Platform – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Work with the project manager and quality control to meet deadlines and ensure all applications are on time and of highest quality
- Become certified in Google Maps and Cloud Platform deployments
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Python, etc.
- 2-4 years work experience in similar job position
- Experience in building software for consumer or business application
- Ability to learn concepts and apply them in application coding
- Willingness to learn and grow knowledge in Google development
- Work well in teams with willingness to share ideas and collaborate
- Health insurance
- Mobile expenses, business travel allowance
- 5 days work week
- All public holidays plus 10 days annual leave allowance up to 21 days
- Performance bonus
- Project bonus
- Annual Salary Increase
- Training and Google certification program
- Friday social time and refreshments TGIF (Food&Drink)
- Be part of a fast moving start up